Are you a business owner who is not generating enough leads? Are you working too many hours yet not making enough profit?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in luck. Learn tried and tested strategies at 52 Ways, a 1-day business workshop where you’ll learn one strategy to apply per week for a year.
If you’re feeling a little bit sceptical, we have compiled 52 reasons why you should attend 52 Ways.
1. It’s 100% FREE
You won’t need to shell out anything to attend. Yet you’ll gain new knowledge that will help you level up your business. Expert advice from a proven business expert.
2. Dale Beaumont is the REAL DEAL
Dale Beaumont has achieved extraordinary success not only as a business builder but also as a speaker, author and mentor. One of the many passions that drive him is to help people to live a remarkable and fulfilling life. He has inspired thousands of business owners to reach and exceed their personal and financial goals.
3. Enrich your mind with world-class content
52 Ways may be just a 1-day event but Dale doesn’t scrimp on the content. He shares information that is beautifully presented, in a delivery style that is highly professional, organised and uplifting.
The 52 ways to boost your business include:
4. Discover 10 tried and tested ways to generate more leads with less effort.
If your #1 business problem is the lack of targeted needs, look no further than 52 Ways for tried and tested strategies for lead generation.
5. Remember the 5 biggest marketing mistakes that most make and how to avoid them.
Mistakes can be a way for business owners to learn from experience. If these are common missteps that can be costly, wouldn’t you want to avoid them? Study the top five major common marketing mistakes and how you can avoid them.
6. Crack the secret to generating over $30,000 worth of free media exposure for your business.
Do you have a limited budget for marketing? 52 Ways will help you discover how to gain thousands of dollars worth of media exposure. And you won’t have to spend a dime.
7. Master a simple trick in finding anyone’s email address and showing up in their inbox without sounding like spam.
Who says email marketing is dead? The majority of people still spend a lot of time in their inbox. Learn a simple trick on how to retrieve email addresses so you can reach out to potential customers.
8. Discover how a piece of software can be of clever use to double the open rates of your emails.
How you get people to open more emails from you? Dale will share with you a great piece of software that helps increase the open rates of your emails.
9. Find out how to make a professional and effective promotional video for under $50.
Videos are becoming more popular when it comes to promoting products or services on multiple social media platforms. With 52 Ways, you’ll learn how to make a promotional and effective promotional video even if your budget is $50 or less.
10. Take steps to get super focused and crystal clear on the vision of your company
What is the ‘why’ of your business? Having a crystal clear vision makes it easier to create a story about your business. When you focus on storytelling, it can do wonders for your business.
11. Learn how to remove yourself from the grind to become the leader of your business
How can you extract yourself from the hustle bustle of business so you can focus more time on leading the business and your team? It begins with not being bogged down with excessive workload.
12. Memorise the number one principle when it comes to pricing and why you must know it
Pricing is crucial for business. This is why we are sharing with the most important principle that you should know when it comes to pricing.
13. Maximise 3 simple tools that will help you outsmart your competitors and stay on top
52 ways will equip you not only with strategies but also tools that will give you a competitive edge over business rivals. Let’s start with 3 essential tools.
14. Understand why taking at least 4 holidays per year will help your business grow
Worried when you’re on holiday from your business? You should be more worried when you can’t spend at least 4 holidays away from your business. We’ll tell you why.
15. Get started on the step-by-step roadmap to finally develop the business of your dreams
The first step to fulfilling your dreams is the toughest one to take. But once you have mapped it out, it gets easier to develop the business of your dreams. We’ll sit with you while you draft your step-by-step roadmap.
16. Build a website in 5 minutes
These days, a website is a must for every business to have an online presence. Dale will teach you how to make one in under 5 minutes.
17. Identify 3 services that will save you thousands of dollars on web development
The word ‘web development’ sometimes gives people an impression that it’s expensive. Dale knows 3 services that can help you save thousands of dollars on web development.