Crises are rarely convenient and they’re never fun. As the world is in the grip of the single biggest business disruption in living memory, the way we and our organisations navigate the coming months will be critical.
The man with the plan is best-selling author Michael McQueen. Having spent 15 years studying the secrets of building momentum, he will show you how to take control and thrive, even in turbulent times.
In this engaging and compelling presentation, you’ll discover…
- The reason why fear is the biggest enemy of creativity
- What is the biggest secret to getting back momentum
- How to apply the concept of time blocking in your day
- How to be intentional with the activities you do every day
- 3 ways to get more things done while working from home
- 3 types of horizon planning and how to implement them
To help you remember all the key ideas mentioned in the video, we’re giving away a hand-drawn, illustrated notes of Michael’s presentation. Simply click the image below to grab a copy.
We’re looking forward to hearing how you’ve applied the ideas and concepts in this presentation to your personal and business life. Let us know in the comments section below.